Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Best Photo Book Ever





I was planning on creating a photo book of our engagement photos to showcase at the reception (and have a great coffee table book) but wasn't sure where to go to get it. Do I go to Shutterfly? Snapfish? Photoworks? And then I was turned on to Blurb...

Blurb is an online small publishing company that is super professional. You can download their Bookify Online tool and just upload your photos, pick a layout and drag and drop. They make bookstore-quality hardbound and softbound books at an affordable price. You can get a four color book with or without a dust jacket ranging in size from 7x7 up to 12x12.

For our book, I am creating images of quotes and interspersing them within the photos. My fiance and I love quotes and song lyrics and they will be a big part of the reception.More info: http://www.blurb.com

1 comment:

  1. Thats awesome. I made our photobook on shutterfly but that was just because I got a great deal on groupon it was only $15 for a 20 page, 8x8 hardcover photobook!

    Love the quotes!

    Just found your blog on the bee and wanted to say hi!

    ReplyDelete